What information does mama.codes obtain and how is it used?
Information We Collect
This Site may collect the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your place of work and the ages of children you work with
This information will be used to send you mama.codes emails with information we believe will be of interest and of use to you.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. For more information please visit All About Cookies.
Your personal information will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if mama.codes Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- to third party analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
If at any time you would like mama.codes Ltd to remove your personal information from its database, you can do so by emailing hello @ mama.codes.
You may also request a copy of any data held about you by mama.codes Ltd under the data protection act 1988. Such requests should be submitted to hello @ mama.codes. A small charge may be made for providing this information.
If you believe any information mama.codes Ltd holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at hello @ mama.codes as soon as possible, so that we may make corrections.
mama.codes Ltd does not use mama.codes to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at hello @ mama.codes. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the mama.codes Site.
Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
“Processing,” means using cookies on a computer/handheld device or using or touching information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in the United Kingdom. If you reside outside the U.K. your information will be transferred to the U.K. and be processed and stored there under U.K. privacy standards. By using the Site and providing information to us, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the U.K.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Site, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at hello @ mama.codes.